We are delighted to be re-opening the studio for live classes from June 20th onwards.
Classes will be available either in studio or on Leap VIRTUAL for you comfort, convenience and safety.
Numbers will be limited in studio due to reduced capacity to allow for social distancing. Sign ups will still be done online and we will be posting our reopening in studio class procedures and guidelines over the next few day.
In the meantime, please be sure to join us on both Leap VIRTUAL Live and our Leap VIRTUAL Library. We invite you to practice with your Leap teachers from the comfort of your own home.
Are you a Leap Unlimited Monthly Member? If so you can access all live streamed classes (excluding specialty classes listed under workshops) using your membership. Just sign up anytime at least one hour in advance through Leapyoga.net
Not a Leap monthly member and want to practice with us? Leap Live drop-in classes are available for $12. Simply log in to your Leap account and register for the class you’d like to attend.
Don’t have a Leap account set up yet?Visit us at leapyoga.net and create your account, then click on the classes tab to purchase a single class.
After the class you will receive another link enabling viewing for a further 48 hours.
This week’s Leap VIRTUAL Live Streaming Schedule
Monday, June 15
- 9:30am Vinyasa Flow – Gena Foreman
- 4.00pm Vinyasa Flow – Amy Zilkie
- 5.15pm Yin Yoga – Stacy Whittingham
Tuesday, June 16
- 9:30am Vinyasa Flow – Cici Escobar
- 11.00am Kaiut Yoga – Colette Nailey
Wednesday, June 17
- 4.00pm Vinyasa Flow – TBD
- 5:15pm Yin Yoga – Molly Oser
Thursday, June 18
- 9:30am Vinyasa Flow – Karen Miscall-Bannon
- 11.00am Kaiut Yoga – Cindi Ippaso
Friday, June 19
- 9:30am Vinyasa Flow – Blake Mason
- 1.15pm Refine and Align Workshop* – Karen Miscall-Bannon
Saturday, June 20
- 9:00am Vinyasa Flow – Stacy Whittingham
- 10.45am Kaiut Yoga – Molly Oser
Sunday, June 21
- 9:00am Vinyasa Flow – Butch Mitchell
- 10.45am Kaiut Yoga – Michēal Mitchell
How does the technology work to access Leap Live classes online?
1. Download Zoom here https://zoom.us/download to the device you’ll be viewing from (iPhone, laptop, computer).
2. Register for class at leapyoga.net under “classes”
Note: When logging in to our site be sure to use the email that you provided us when you signed up at Leap. If you’re experiencing difficulties you may have created a duplicate account. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. You will receive an email from FitGrid LIVE confirming you are registered for class. One hour before class starts you will receive a second email from FitGrid LIVE containing a link to join the class.
Need personal props (bolsters, blocks, straps, mats)? Just email us at email@example.com. We will have personal props available for purchase at a discounted rate while supplies last. We can arrange for you to pick up at Leap or we will deliver to you!
How do I create my sacred space at home?
It’s tempting to do things like the laundry or answer the phone when practicing yoga at home. Little things can easily interrupt your yoga practice. Creating a sacred space in your home or on the patio can make it easier to devote yourself fully to your practice and avoid being disrupted. We recommend finding a space in your home that is quiet and set up your mat/props. It can also be nice to add candles, meaningful objects, and maybe create an alter. Devote a set amount of time to your practice and stick to it. It’s way too easy to bail early when no one is watching you. Stay with it and enjoy Savasana too!
One last exciting mention…our Leap Library of prerecorded classes with your favorite Leap teachers will be available soon! Leap Unlimited Monthly Members will receive access to all prerecorded classes included with membership.
Members should join our Facebook: LEAP Yoga Members Group, at the following link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/550946295551773/
Wishing all of you health, peace with much love and gratitude.