Cleanse Week with Stacy Whittingham
Now is the perfect time to reset after the holidays! This is an opportunity to give some attention to our eating habits, what we take in, and how we let go. Let’s reboot together (there’s a lot of power in this group experience). Sometimes we have the information and lack the motivation. A group experience provides added inspiration and motivation. Let’s step in to this NEW YEAR with more energy and feeling light and grounded at the same time.
Education is power (always) and feeding ourselves is no exception. In this workshop you’ll “walk-the-walk” supported by Stacy and other participants as you experience the effects of cleaning up and clearing out.
- 7- Days of nutrient dense recipe suggestions for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Learn what “clean eating” can feel like in your body.
- Do I have to let go of all that I love in order to be healthy? No way! Learn about healthy substitutes and what the good, better, and best choices might be.
- What are super foods and why do I need them?
- What do I need to know about nutrient dense foods?
- How do I create a healthier gut microbiome?
What’s the plan?
Workshop Wednesday, January 11th 6:15-8:00PM
Final Meeting Wednesday, January 18th 6:15-8:00PM
Investment: $95 early registration / $108 after Jan 1st (includes 2 workshops, Q&A, recipes, and sample bag)