Spring Renewal Cleanse Week with Stacy Whittingham
What’s the plan?
Workshop Sunday, March 27th 12-2pm (VIRTUAL OR IN-STUDIO)
Mid-week check-in Wednesday, March 30th 7-8pm (VIRTUAL)
Cleanse Week and Beyond Workshop Saturday, April 2nd 12-1:30pm (VIRTUAL OR IN-STUDO)
$89 Register by March 15th
$108 Regular Registration after March 15th
(includes 2 workshops, mid-week check in, recipes, and sample bag)
Spring is the perfect time for renewal and reset. As the seasons change so do our bodies. Sync up with nature and move in to the spring and summer months feeling so so good.
This 5-Day Cleanse is an opportunity to give some attention to our eating habits, what we take in, and how we let go. Let’s reboot together (there’s a lot of power in this group experience). Sometimes we have the information and lack the motivation. A group cleanse experience provides added inspiration and motivation. Use this week of clean eating to renew your your energy and experience feeling lighter and more grounded at the same time.
Education is power (always) and feeding ourselves is no exception. In this workshop you’ll “walk-the-walk” supported by Stacy and other participants as you experience the effects of clearing out and cleaning up.
- 5- Days of recipe suggestions for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Learn what “clean eating” can feel like for you.
- Do I have to let go of all that I love in order to be healthy? No way! Learn about healthy substitutes and what the good, better, and best choices might be.
- What are super foods and why do I need them?
- What do I need to know about nutrient dense foods?
- Learn about the microbiome.