Leap Beginner’s Workshop with Tristina Kennedy
Take this empowering workshop with Tristina to discover how the practice of yoga can open up more space in your body and life! Whether you’re brand new or a seasoned student who wants to refine the basics, this workshop will create confidence in your practice and prepare you for comfort in classes.
Topics will include:
- Common misconceptions about yoga
- A brief overview of the philosophy of the yoga practice
- How to breathe and link your movement with breath
- Alignment of key foundational poses
- Direct feedback and hands-on support in your poses
- Ways to modify poses to fit your ability
- What to expect when starting a regular yoga practice
This is an interactive workshop, so please bring questions! Arrive in comfortable clothing, bring a towel/water, and avoid eating for at least 1 hour prior. Mats are available at the studio if you do not have one.
~ Connect with me at: www.tristinak.com
Saturday, January 7th from 1-3pm
$20 early registration/ $25 walk-in