The 40-Day Transformation is a transformation of body and mind – radically changing your body and awakening the sacred within your soul. You’ll gain the tools to set yourself free and live healthier, and more authentically, than you have ever imagined.
Whether you are new to yoga or have practiced for years, dedicating yourself to a deeper practice for 40 days can radically shift your body and mind. The daily combination of asana practice, meditation, mantra, chanting, breath work, mindful eating, and personal reflection will cultivate a solid foundation from which students can live and grow. The program runs for 6-weeks and is lead through weekly meetings. Donna and Robert will guide you on a journey of mental clarity, lightness of body, and an illumination of spirit as we share, chant, and explore meditation and asana together.
As part of the 40-Day Transformation you will receive:
- 6-Weeks of Unlimited Yoga (non-members only).
- Weekly meetings for collective support and discussion. As the group moves and changes together you will find strength and encouragement in the sharing of others, and leave the meetings feeling inspired and ready to embrace the week full of energy and awareness.
- Chanting, Mantra and Pranayama
- Diety Yoga Discussion
- Detailed guidance and support for daily asana, journaling, and mindful eating
- Instructions to start and deepen your practice.
- 10% off all items in the boutique.
Participants are required to purchase:
A copy of the book, “40 Days to Personal Revolution” (Pricing ranges from $3.83 used – $17.00 new on Amazon
If you feel called at all to embark on this journey, don’t wait to register as it will sell out!
Weekly Meetings are Sundays at Leap: 10/16, 10/23, 10/30, 11/6, 11/13, and 11/20 (Final Celebration!)
Time: 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Program Investment: $129 (Leap Members) / $199 (Non-Members, includes 6 weeks yoga at Leap!)
About Donna and Robert Wenzler
Donna and Robert met and fell in love after Donna completed her first 40-day transformation experience. It was the result of this journey that led them to meet, connect, fall in love and begin to create a life focused on love and connecting community through yoga, meditation and music. Their teaching is heartfelt, authentic and fun! Their classes a safe space for vulnerability, healing, and transformation. They are both completing their Janet Stone 500-hour Teacher Training, Baptiste Trained and Yoga Alliance Certified. Donna is a Certified Holistic Health Coach.